|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 100 - 500 Crore|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||29080*****|
|Top Export Countries|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
We are a team of 50 people, which administers our amenities prudently and make sure that our clients get finest quality products. We have been able to place ourselves at this remarkable milestone by means of our strong financial base, sophisticated production amenities and our professional's collaborative interaction with farmers. Our company's clientele includes amongst the top five fragrances & flavor processing firms and major MNC's in the world is the result of our personnel’s ground-breaking approach towards delivering the top-notch qualitative products to our respectable patrons.
We have a highly developed infrastructure sufficed with most advanced tools to ensure easy handling of the complicated reaction processes. Our high degree of integration at different stages of production permits us to keep up consistently optimum grade innovation & improvement in the quality of product range. Norex has achieved affiliation from the host of firms like prominent FFAI, CHEMEXCIL & IFEAT and EOAI.
Our company has registered strong presence all across the world with the assistance of our highest business ethics in compliance with the flexibility & commitments to suffice the requirements of our highly respected clientele. The high qualitative products offered by us are highly demanded in USA, Europe, Africa, Australia, Latin America, UK, Africa and Asia.
We have a well equipped and state of art manufacturing infrastructural unit, which is accomplished with latest plant equipments & sophisticated technologies. In compliance with the international quality standards, we keep our infrastructural unit upgraded with advanced technological tools ensuring extensive value addition to our products.
The production amenities & equipments installed at our industrial unit comprise:
- Stainless steel made food grade storage tanks
- Automatic Fractionation distillation units to extract derivatives and make blends of different oils, with capacity of 3000MT/Annum
- Fully automated stainless steel made reactors with heating & cooling facilitation having the capacity of 1500MT/Annum
- Multiple stage filter presses made from stainless steel for efficient cleaning & packing of crude & rectified oils
- Chilling division & freezers along with centrifuges of stainless steel having the capacity of 650MT/Annum
Entire manufacturing unit is under AHU controls, designed as per WHO:GMP norms. Our manufacturing facilities are first in India to got a WHO:GMP certification for Mint Oil from authorities.
At Norex, we believe that as organizations grow in size and scale, they must play an active role in public welfare. Their accountability must go beyond business interests. Towards society at large and in transforming communities they operate in. So, from the very beginning, we have endeavoured to make a positive contribution to the underprivileged communities by supporting a wide range of socio-economic, educational and environment initiatives.
Norex CSR programmes focus on creating sustainable development and livelihood for local communities.
Our CSR agenda rests broadly on two pillars - education and environment initiative and farmers welfare.
- Education : Norex Family has estabilished a English Medium School , with the name of Blue Birds International School, which provide good quality English Medium education to rural and local students at a nominal fee. Apart from theoretical subjects, various cultural, sports and other co-curricular activities are taught to students, to empower them with a vision to shape best of their talent. As on 2013, Norex is educating more than 1500 students in this school.
- Norex focus on environmental management helps preserve the long-term health of people and ecosystems and build strong relationships with local communities. Various initiatives have been undertaken within the broad frame of Environment and Climate Change to address the conservation of natural resources and energy, minimize waste generation, enhance recovery and recycling of material and develop eco-friendly process and systems. Norex has been certified ISO 14001:2004 for this.
- Farmers Welfare : Farmers are basic foundation of mint business. Mentha Crops have played vital roles in providing prosperity and livelihood to more than 2 million Indian farmers. Mentha is largely grown by poor and underprivileged farmers. At Norex, we various farmers welfare programmes, like distribution of free and certified root stocks, awareness and education on crops, good agricultural and collection practices etc.
Industry We Serve
We are highly prudent about offering the finest grade of essential oils & aroma chemicals to suffice the needs of our clients. We have a team of quality control and quality assurance system and management system to monitor all facets of the business. Quality Assurance Department at Norex is independent of Quality Control & Production, which ensure only best and guaranteed materials released for our clients. Our QC team testify our product line on various quality parameters ensuring best quality product delivery to our highly precious patrons.
Apart from advanced equipments, our infrastructural premise is also accomplished with laboratory facilities for our regular analytical works, and research as well.
All equipment in our laboratory blocks are validated with Performance Qualification and Calibration schedule is strictly adhered.
Our laboratory has following sections :
GC Section :
- GCMS (Agilent Make)
- Equipped with cutting edge software and computers
- Three Gas chromatographers, with non-polar and polar capillary columns
Hot Chemistry Lab :
- PH Meter
- UV Cabinet - TLC
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Reagents and Solvents
- Muffle Furnace
- Pilot distillation apparatus & reactors
- Laboratory Glasswares and various other equipments
Stability Studies Section :
- Accelerated and Real Time Studies
- Fully Computer Controlled with Real time recording of data
- Multiple Climate Chambers for doing stability studies according to different world zones
Microbiology Lab :
- Complete Microbiology testing facilities
- Full collection of reference Media and Cultures
- Have Bacteriological & BOD Incubators, Horizontal Autoclaves, Laminar Airflow
- Divided in three parts, i.e. Media Preparation Room, Incubation and Micro Rooms
- Complete Range of Microbiolgy apparatuses and instruments
Physical Chemistry Lab :
- Automatic Polarimeter
- Automatic Refractometer
- Automatic Density Meter
- All other instruments as per requirements
With the assistance of our well equipped infrastructural unit and quality management system, we have earned certifications from different organizations at international level.
Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Agricultural & Collection Practices (GACP)
Food Safety Certifications
- FSSC 22000:2010
- ISO 22000::2005
- Schedule M – GMP
- Holder of Written Confirmation as EU API Directive.
- Holder of Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products (COPP), prestigious certification.
- REACH REGISTERED
- FDA Manufacturing License Holder.